Resources: COVID-19 Vaccine
Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccines
· Made to Save COVID-19 Information Page: Compiled resources on the COVID-19 vaccine from Made to Save, a national coalition partnering with the White House to share up-to-date information on the vaccine
Stay up to date on COVID-19 trends in your community:
· COVID Data Tracker: Maps and charts showing community-level COVID-19 data, including case counts and vaccination rates, updated daily by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Find out how to get vaccinated:
· Vaccines.gov Vaccine Finder: Click the link -- or call 1-800-232-0233 -- to find a vaccination site near you and plan your appointment
Help your community get vaccinated:
· Guide to On-Site Vaccination Clinics for School: National resource center with a step-by-step guide to finding a vaccination clinic partner and standing up a vaccination clinic
· Stop the Spread's Playbook for Community-based Vaccination: Off-the-shelf tools and how-to guides for community partners interested in hosting vaccination site.
Note: From September 7-24, 2021, Stop the Spread (national COVID-19 response non-profit) will be holding technical assistance sessions for community organizations interested in hosting a pop-up. To sign up for a 1:1 session, click here
Vaccination by Zip Code Map
Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice
Learn for free about math, art, computer programming, economics, physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, finance, history, and more. Khan Academy
Best Full Curriculum Resources · BrainPOP : · Circletime: · Dyslexia-Academy: Dyslexia-Academy is offering one free month of their Gold
https://www.zippia.com › advice › 60-great-free-online...
A New Zealand organization provides free activities you can do with your ... Free Online Drawing Lessons for Kids, Led by Favorite Artists
https://www.openculture.com › free_k-12_educational_...
What It Is: Daily free resources and activities in American Sign Language and English, for young deaf children ages 3-10